Sunday 22 July 2012

Good day at Cupar Farmers Market

We had a good day at Cupar Farmers market on Saturday. It is the first time we have done one of the Fife farmers markets and hope to do plenty more! Our next one is Kirkcaldy next saturday (28th July). The cutting garden is starting to fill up but we are still relying on the tunnel for a lot of flowers. I am really hoping that even a little sun will bring a whole lot more flowers into bloom.

While at the market I always try to remember that I am selling not buying but I just couldn't resist some of the fantastic products on sale......we came home with two lovely creamy flowered scabious plants, 3 pots from Trotters independent condiments including their really delicious mojito marmalade, a selection of supernatures' herb infused rapeseed oils and a delicious almond tart for my tea.

The picture is of the sweet peas and cornflowers waiting in their buckets before going to the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment